The SunFlower Post is a project where young females and males from different parts of the world blog about local news, with a gender perspective. Our authors become empowered by this platform, and they believe in the importance of getting their voices heard by a global audience.
- Give an importance to gender equality.
- Keep a local perspective, where each blogger focuses on topics from one country or region.
- Empower young females from different parts of the world to speak up by getting a global audience.
- Encourage young males to write about gender situation in their countries
- Support freedom of expression around the world.
- Creating an impact offline, by bringing underrepresented voices to the spotlight.
- Creating a cross cultural dialogue
We started to publish on March 21st, 2011. This date was chosen as it symbolizes when spring begins. Read the complete story
How to get involved
- Follow us on TWITTER and FACEBOOK.
- Would you like to become an author? Contact us through our email address
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any publication/post/text included in this Web site and/or opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect the views of The SunFlower Post team, but remain solely those of the author(s).